Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Apology for the silence!

I am ever so sorry for being so quiet the past month or two!  Though I have been quiet in my posts,  I have been developing a few ideas over these winter months!

On that note,  I promise I am now officially back to my blogging self! In all honesty this was my moment where I hit the wall, and the hecticness of life got in the way of my blogging.  But it felt empty without a release for my creative passion and not spending as much time outdoors,  which is always where my heart and soul wants to be!

I manage to catch the odd photo of a beautiful sunrise in amongst the busy city life! 


Apology over, and on to more exciting things: I am extremely excited to tell you all that I have signed up to join in a charity trek with the EY Foundation, heading to Spain this June 2017 to trek Los Tres Picos - 3 of Spain's highest peaks in 3 days!


If you are interested in my fundraising,  please visit my online fundraising site:

https://trespicos2017.everydayhero.com/uk/iona-nelson

All funds raised go directly towards the EY Foundation and their efforts to help disadvantaged young people fulfill their ambitions!

Having this goal,  there will be plenty of posts coming up covering my training walks (which will include a few munros) and hopefully some gear reviews too!

So watch this space, I'm back in business ;)



2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great challenge!
    I always feel empty when I'm not blogging as well...it's great to have it as an excuse to get you out and about. Look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bex! Really looking forward to getting my training going for Spain, and definitely back in to the blogging feel again! :)

      Delete

Get new posts straight to your inbox: