Monday, 12 October 2015

I WON!

I am OVER THE MOON to say that I won a competition hosted by AMG Group, through their company Vango, to win a GoPro Hero 4! I have had a massive grin on my face all week - and to make it even better, they've posted my blog post regarding my Everest Base Camp trek on their website! Check out the link!

http://www.vango.co.uk/gb/blog/33_gopro-winner-august-iona-nelson.html

It is a slightly modified version of the original EBC post on Tents, Trees and Bumble Bees, but I am so so incredibly happy my writing has been chosen :D

I'll no doubt be getting out and about to put the GoPro in action as soon as I can - should make for some great photos and videos! Especially taking it to Australia at Christmas!



PS: Here's a photo of me when my GoPro arrived in the post! You can feel my excitement there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Get new posts straight to your inbox: